ETL9.x: Time Admin Is Updating TL_TR_STATUS For Employee Records Not In Batch And Setting ECD to NULL.
(Doc ID 1901531.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Time Administration is setting Earliest Change Date to null causing issues
Time Administration is setting Earliest Change Date to null causing issues
Time Administration should update Earliest Change Date to valid non null value
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Pick an employee that has at least 2 or more EMPL_RCDd.
2. Make sure all empl_rcds are active in Job data and Time and Labor.
3.“Include All Jobs” is unchecked on Time and Labor installation page.
4. One of the empl_rcds has a ta_status of N and PRCS_THRU_DT NULL on TL_TR_STATUS.
5. Report time on timesheet for one of the empl_rcds with TA_STATUS = 'Y'.
6 Run time admin for one employee for empl_rcd 0 with 'use reported time for POI' checked on run control.
7. Query TL_TR_STATUS and notice , Time Admin updates PS_TL_TR_STATUS. EARLIEST_CHGDT on ZERO record and the rest of Empl_rcd are updated to NULL and TA_STATUS to Y
This is causing problems down stream with other processes and interfaces.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document