HCM 9.2 to ELM 9.2 Integration, Error in Select Guided Process Component: "Data being added conflicts with existing data. (18,2)"
(Doc ID 1905225.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise ELS Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use the Select Guided Process component to send FULLSYNC messages from HCM 9.2 to ELM 9.2, the following error occurs.
When adding a new item to the database, the system found a conflicting item already exists.
This problem can happen if another user has entered similar information at the same time as you. Note the changes you have made, cancel the page, then retry your changes.
If the problem persists, it may be because of an application or other programming error and should be reported to technical support staff.
This error occurs when the keys on the record being inserted match a record that is already in the database. The application must ensure that each inserted record has unique keys.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up HMC and ELM following the instructions of this document: ELM Full Sync Integration Guided Process 9.2 (<Document 1579676.1>)
2. Go to: Main Menu > Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Guided Process > Select Guided Process
3. Select: Learning Management Full Sync Integration Process
4. Answer Yes to all the questions.
5. Click the Validate Integration Services button
6. Click the Execute Integration process button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document