E-PRCS: Master Scheduler Crashes, Processes Remain Queued Due To Corruption In Monthly Recurrence Definition
Last updated on JULY 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.50 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Master Scheduler stops initiating any new process requests and they remain Queued.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open either a Daily or Weekly recurrence definition.
2. Select the radio button to turn the recurrence into a Monthly recurrence.
3. Observe neither the "Day of Month" or "Every" radio button is selected.
4. Save the recurrence definition.
5. Submit a process to run using this recurrence definition.
6. Observe the Master Scheduler will crash or stop handling processes when it comes time for the affected process to run.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms