E-PRCS: Master Scheduler Crashes, Processes Remain Queued Due To Corruption In Monthly Recurrence Definition
(Doc ID 1905291.1)
Last updated on JULY 28, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.50 to 8.54 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Master Scheduler stops initiating any new process requests and they remain Queued.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open either a Daily or Weekly recurrence definition.
2. Select the radio button to turn the recurrence into a Monthly recurrence.
3. Observe neither the "Day of Month" or "Every" radio button is selected.
4. Save the recurrence definition.
5. Submit a process to run using this recurrence definition.
6. Observe the Master Scheduler will crash or stop handling processes when it comes time for the affected process to run.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document