EEX 9.2: "Fetching Array Element 0: Index is Not in Range 1 to 6. (180,252)" Error When Trying View Expense Reports
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is getting PeopleCode error when trying to view an expense report.
1. Create clone of the ERApproval Process Definition.
2. Change the stage number of Pre Pay Auditor to 80.
3. Inactivate the new Process Definition (Make sure there are multiple ERApproval Process Definitions, out of which the latest effective dated row is Inactive)
4. Enable HR Supervisor & Pre Pay Auditor for Expense Report Approval for the ERApproval Process Definition which is Active.
1. Create and submit an Expense Report.
2. Go to Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Expense Reports > View
3. Open the Expense Report
"Fetching array element 0: index is not in range 1 to 6. (180,252) EX_UI.ExpenseSubmit.ApprovalTrain.OnExecute Name:PopulateApprovalTrain PCPC:7384 Statement:115
Called from:EX_EXPENSE_SUBMIT.Activate Statement:66
While fetching the value of an array element, the index was not within the length of the array."
Please review Replication Steps document for the detailed replication steps.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms