Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Purchase Orders , Vendor Name does not return from Look Up Vendor selection. Vendor Name record does not return from Look Up Vendor in Expedite Requisitions. This problem occurs when the same vendor_short_name is not tied to both vendor table and vendor_lang table.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as English User. Navigate to Add/Update Vendor and change the Short name for the Vendor suffixing with ENG say.
2. Login as Japanese User. Navigate to Add/Update Vendor and change the Short name for the Vendor suffixing with JAP say.
3. Ensure that Short names for same Vendor in English and Japanese are not same.
4. Login as Japanese User
5. Navigate to eProcurement > Buyer Center > Expedite Requisition . Search for Requisitions
6. Look for a requisition without Vendor ID
7. Search for the same Vendor ID in the Requisition Line for which short name is different using prompt
8. The Vendor ID is selected but Selecting a vendor in 'Look Up Vendor' screen does not return any records Requisition line grid
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms