Invalid Row Number 1 for Class Rowset Method Error after Deleting Distribution Lines on a Requisition
(Doc ID 1916072.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Requisition Save and Preview, user cannot edit requisitions due to an error below after deleting distribution lines.
Invalid row number 1 for class Rowset method GetRow. (2,263) SRM_TAX.ValueAddedTax.TaxData.OnExecute Name:SetVATDistribDefault PCPC:3635 Statement:64
Called from:SRM_REQ.TaxProcessing.ValueAddedTax.ReqTaxData.OnExecute Name:PrepReqVAT Statement:38
Called from:REQ_PNLS_WRK.RECALC_GROSS.FieldChange Name:RECALC_GROSS_FC Statement:73
Called from:REQ_PNLS_WRK.RECALC_GROSS.SaveEdit Statement:1
1. Create a requisition for BU JPN01
2. Add a Special item
3. Add 2 or multiple Distribution Lines for this item
4. Save and Preview
5. Edit Requisition
6. Delete 1 Distribution Line and then click on Save and preview approvals to save, then change the qty for Distribution line 1 to 7 however do not change anything in percent field
7. Click Save and Preview Approvals
8. Edit Requisition
9. Add 1 schedule line, and then click "Save & preview approvals" to save
10. Click Save and Preview
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document