VAT Defaults Icon is not Shown in Requisition Schedule and Distribution
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
VAT defaults Icon is not shown in Requisition Schedule and Distribution (Page: PV_REQ_APP_DTL_GRD) when the Requester is not the Login User even when mapped to role action ,""VAT_DETAILS"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Requester VP1. Ensure this is not mapped to a Role ,"ePro Requester" . Ensure there are no other roles mapped
2. The role,"ePro Requester" is mapped to role action ,"VAT_DETAILS"
3. Similarly VP2 is another user which is mapped to a role ,"ePro Requester" which is further mapped to role action ,""VAT_DETAILS"
4. Logon as VP1.
5. Create a Requisition using VP2 as requester and use VAT related Business unit for showing VAT icon
6. Add an item and Review and Submit
7. Check the Schedule VAT Icon and Shipping VAT shown successfully
8. Review and Submit.
9. Navigate to Manage Requisition > Requisition Icon > Requisition Schedule and Distribution
10. Check the Schedule VAT Icon. It is not showing.
11. Lets map the role ,"ePro Requester" now to login user VP1
12. Check the Requisition Schedule and Distribution page again. The Schedule VAT Icon is shown successfully.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms