EAP: Voucher Build AP Combination Edits do not work
(Doc ID 1922339.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Combination Edit process group is assigned to a Ledger, and the Transaction Source Option is set to 'Specific Transaction Source', Voucher Build will create a Voucher with Combo Edit errors while an on-line Voucher will not issue an error with the same chartfield combination.
1. Create a Chartfield Combination Rule which requires a Department value for a select list of Account chartfield values.
Set Up Financials / Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Design Chartfields >Combination Editing > Combination Rule
2. Assign Combination Rule to the Combination Group
Set Up Financials / Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Design Chartfields >Combination Editing > Combination Group
3. Assign Combination Group (Process Group) to Ledgers for a Unit set-up
Set Up Financials / Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > General Ledger >Ledgers for a Unit
3a. For Transaction Source Option select 'Specific Transaction Source'
3b. Assign transaction source 'Payables Accounting Line'
4. Enter on-line Voucher to verify a chartfield combination error will be issued
5. Enter Quick Invoice with same chartfield values and run Voucher Build
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document