EAP: Voucher Build AP Combination Edits do not work
Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Combination Edit process group is assigned to a Ledger, and the Transaction Source Option is set to 'Specific Transaction Source', Voucher Build will create a Voucher with Combo Edit errors while an on-line Voucher will not issue an error with the same chartfield combination.
1. Create a Chartfield Combination Rule which requires a Department value for a select list of Account chartfield values.
Set Up Financials / Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Design Chartfields >Combination Editing > Combination Rule
2. Assign Combination Rule to the Combination Group
Set Up Financials / Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Design Chartfields >Combination Editing > Combination Group
3. Assign Combination Group (Process Group) to Ledgers for a Unit set-up
Set Up Financials / Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > General Ledger >Ledgers for a Unit
3a. For Transaction Source Option select 'Specific Transaction Source'
3b. Assign transaction source 'Payables Accounting Line'
4. Enter on-line Voucher to verify a chartfield combination error will be issued
5. Enter Quick Invoice with same chartfield values and run Voucher Build
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms