ERS9.2: Error “Decimal Division By Zero Occurred. (180,109)” Appears on Job Spy Page, if Interest Level is Set To Blank in Resource’s Profile.
(Doc ID 1923021.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Resource Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If Interest Level is set to blank for a competency in a Resource's Profile then in Job spy page an error message appears:"Decimal division by zero occurred. (180,109) "
1. Create a new employee into the system and establish him as a Resource in the system.
2. Set up competencies for this resource and make sure the Interest Level is set to blank for them.
3. Create a new Service Order, requesting the competencies just entered in the Resource’s Profile.
4. Run the Cache Administration AE Process (RS_CACHE_AD).
5. In Job Spy page, select”All requests" in Search Options and click the Search button
Error message appears:
Decimal division by zero occurred. (180,109) RS_MATCHENGINE.RsReverseSearch.OnExecute Name:processDataRequest PCPC:7704 Statement:95
Called from:RS_MATCHENGINE.RsMatchEngine.OnExecute Name:buildOtext Statement:381
Called from:RS_MATCHENGINE.RsReverseSearch.OnExecute Name:getRawResultSet Statement:10
Called from:RS_MATCHENGINE.RsMatchEngine.OnExecute Name:getResultSetChunk Statement:78
Called from:RS_MATCHENGINE.RsMatchEngine.OnExecute Name:getResultSet Statement:69
Called from:RS_SEARCH.RsRevSearch.OnExecute Name:RevSrchLoadData Stat
A division by zero occurred. Review the PeopleCode executed to determine why the error occurred. Make sure that zero values are checked for and that appropriate error handling exists.
Please see the Replication Steps document for more details related to complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document