Validation For Business Unit(BU) does not Perform on Purchase Order(PO) Approval when no Default Business Unit(BU) in User Preferences
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Validation For Business Unit(BU) Does Not Perform On Purchase Order(PO) Approval When No Default Business Unit(BU) In User Preferences
This behavior happens when the default business unit in User Preferences is blank.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
Blank for default business unit in User Preferences.
1. Navigate to Approve POs
2. At page is opened, no default value in Business Unit. Click Search button.
3. Display 'No search results were found' (=> At this step, validation should be performed.)
4. Enter the valid BU
5. Click Search button
6. The search results are shown
7. Remove BU and click Search button again.
8. Validation for BU performs correctly.
Validation for BU should be performed at the Step 3 as per Step 8.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms