Category Disappeared when Clicking "Return To Search" Button at Cancelling Purchase Order
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Category disappeared when clicking "Return to Search" button at cancelling Purchase Order (PO).
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create PO from requisitions through Expedite Requisitions
2. Cancelling PO by clicking Cancel icon (x) on the upper right of page
3. Transitioning to the page which shows 3 options to choose resourcing the cancelled PO and so on
4. Click "Return to Search" button instead of clicking Continue button
5. Select PO again in the search page
6. Cancel PO did not perform and only category disappeared
Category in PO sourced from a requisition cannot be changed, we cannot update category. In addition, category is the required field, so we cannot process PO records.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms