ECM: Payment Acknowledgement does not send Email Payment Advice Notifications
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Email Advice Remittance Notifications are not being sent when Supports Acknowledgements is checked for a Layout on the Bank Integration Layouts page.
1. Payment Layout assigned to Bank has been set to Support Acknowledgements
Banking > Administer Bank Reconciliation > Bank Integration Layouts
2. Vendor has been set-up to Email Payment Advice Notifications
Vendors > Vendor Information > Add/Update > Vendor > location tab > Payables Option link > Payment Notification
3. Financial Gateway Payment Source set-up to Send Remittance Advice
Financial Gateway > Administration > Source Registration
4. Pay Cycle is run and sends information to Financial Gateway
5. Payment is Dispatched and Payment has status of 'Dispatched to Bank'
6. Payment Acknowledgement file is loaded using format PMTACKEIP
Financial Gateway > Process Payments > Import Acknowledgement Files
7. Payment is marked as Paid but no Payment Acknowledgement Notification was emailed.
The contents of the PMTACKEIP Payment Acknowledgement file is as follows:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms