Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Ship To Address that is printed on the Purchase Order is not the correct address. This problem occurs when ordering an item that is setup to NOT accept any Ship To's. The user enters a onetime ship to address and the req is prompting the user that they can't use this Ship To on this item. This is correct. However, the Purchase order is still printing the onetime address on the PO.This a significant problem because the vendor will ship the order to the incorrect location.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Create a requisition using a Catalog item with ‘Accept Any Ship To’ unchecked at Item Purchasing controls and Item Supplier level
2.Ensure that item has a specific Ship to Location defined at item ship to location.
3. Add item to Cart
4. Use Mass change to Enter one time address and distribute to all lines.
5. Save and Submit the requisition
6. System does not allow to submit the requisition as Ship to Address defaulted is not accepted by Item
7. Change the Ship to address as specified in item ship to location
8. Save and Submit
9. Source the requisition
10. Check the PO created and Dispatch the PO
11. Check the PO report.
12. The ship to location as specified in item ship to location is not printing,
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms