EGL 9.2: Commitment Control Budget Security Event INQUIRE Needs Super User Attribute To Inquire On Budget Details Page
(Doc ID 1938568.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***checked for relevance 09-MAR-2018***
***checked for relevance 06-FEB-2019***
***checked for relevance 22-DEC-2020***
When attempting to use commitment control budget chartfield security event INQUIRE with Attribute "Allow", the following error occurs.
You are not authorized to access this budget. See your Security Administrator. (18021,351)
The security profile set up for you does not give you access to this budget. Please see your Security Administrator about the Commitment Control Security Event "INQUIRE".
Error in PeopleCode ScrollSelect processing. (2,213) KSEC_FUNCLIB.KSECURITY_CHECK.FieldDefault Name:KSECURITY_CHECKSCROLL PCPC:1703 Statement:32
Called from:KK_INQ_CFCRI_WS.BUSINESS_UNIT.RowInit Statement:4
1. Navigate to Commitment Control > Define Budget Security > Events. Select INQUIRE event.
2. Navigate to Commitment Control > Define Budget Security > Rule Definitions. Setup Rule definition. Make sure to select attribute as "Allow". Suppose, say you have permitted US005, Account 682000 and Department 14000 to be INQUIRED.
3. Navigate to Commitment Control > Define Budget Security > Assign Rule To User ID. Assign the rule to a User ID.
4. Navigate to Commitment Control > Define Budget Security > Request Build. Run the process KSEC_FLAT.
5. Navigate to Commitment Control > Review Budget Activities > Budget Details. Populate the value BU US005 , Account 682000 and Department 14000. Notice the error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document