Requisition is going into Error after Running PO Auto Sourcing (PO_AUTO_SRC)
(Doc ID 1949390.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition is going into error after running auto sourcing.
Calculated PO Price is less than the requested price minus the lower percentage of unit price tolerance
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Lets create an eProcurement Requisition having default currency USD
2. Add a Special Request Item
3. Change the Requester to VP3 which has some other Default currency say GBP
4. Change the Header Currency back to USD
5. Note that GL BU has changed to GBR. Hence base currency is GBP. Although Header currency is USD.
6. Please also ensure that Requisition Does not have any contract associated and Inventory Source flag is Unchecked.
7. Save and Submit. Lets Auto Source the Requisition
8. Check the Error in Sourcing Workbench
9. Currently there is a workaround however customer is not convinced with the workaround. Reset Requisition and Purge in Sourcing Workbench. Save the Sourcing Workbench Page.
10. Navigate to Purchasing > Requisition > Add/Update Requisition
11. Navigate to Sourcing Controls > Change the Sourcing Control option from % Unit Price Tolerance to Unit Price Tolerance
12. Lets resource the Requisition using PO Auto Source
13. Lets check the Sourcing Result
14. It sources Successfully and there is no error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document