Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When User Preferences are authorized for Cancel but not authorized for Update, user cannot cancel Requisition or Purchase Order
1) User Preferences - Procurement - Requisition Authorizations
User VP2 does NOT have Full Auth for all requesters. VP2 only has User Authorization for Add and Cancel, not for Update.
2) Login as VP2 and create a requisition. Save.
3) Hit red X to cancel the requisition and get this error:
Your operator profile indicates that you do not have authority to update this requisition. (18036,11018)
Ask your system administrator to give you the proper authority.
1) User Preferences - Procurement - Purchase Order Authorizations
User VP2 does NOT have Full Auth for all buyers. VP2 only has User Authorization for Add and Cancel, not for Update.
2) Login as VP1, create a PO (buyer is VP2), save and dispatch the PO.
3) Login as VP2. Try to open the Purchase Order and get this error:
You cannot update purchase orders for this buyer. (10200,154)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms