ETL9.2: SCH_ASSIGN EFFDT Defaults To EMPL_RCD 0 EFFDT When Creating New Assignment
(Doc ID 1961775.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears after selecting a multiple job employee to create an additional assignment record, the assign schedule paged defaults effective Date of Empl_Rcd 0 rather than effective date for the current/ newly created Empl_Rcd.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Navigate to "Main Menu > Manager Self Service > Time Management > Manage Schedules > Assign Work Schedule > Add Additional Assignment"
2. Add an additional assignment for a multiple job employee and save.
3. Verify the new assignment shows in the list on data search page.
4. Enroll the newly created empl rcd in Time and Labor.
5. Refresh the dynamic group and verify the newly created empl rcd shows in the list.
6. Navigate to Assign Schedule page. Note: Effective Date of Empl_Rcd 0 is defaulted rather than effective date for the current/ newly created Empl_Rcd.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document