Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why Is the Project End Date Not Updated In Control Chartfield tab of KK Budget Definition When The Project End Date is Extended And New Project Budget Is Posted For This Extended Period ?
Following is the scenario.
The end date field on Control Chartfield tab of Budget definition is not in line with Budget periods defined for the project or Project end date.
The end date field on Control Chartfield tab of Budget definition should be in sync with Budget periods defined for the project or Project end date.
1. Create a Proposal say with start and end date as 1/1/2014 to 12/31/2014 with 1 period.
2. Submit and generate an award.
3. Create Project Budgets for this period and finalize.
4. In KK budget definitions, The Control Chartfield tab shows that the Project associated with the proposal has the begin and end date as 1/1/2014 to 12/31/2014.
5. Extend the end date of the award and Project
6. In the Award Profile > Funding tab, define a new budget period for funding 1/1/2015 to 12/31/2015
7. Create Project Budgets for this new period and finalize.
8. In KK budget definitions, The Control Chartfield tab still shows that the Project end date is 12/31/2014.
The expectation is to see the end date as 12/31/2015 as we have new budget period defined and have extended the end date of the project.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms