When Moving from Tab Format to Long Format and Back to Tab Format in Manager Evaluation, Tabs Disappear
(Doc ID 1965997.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manager Evaluation to Tab Format Does Not Work
When moving to manager evaluation step, if the view is toggled from tab format to long format and back to tab format, and if the task that is already active is clicked one more time, the tabs disappear.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu -> Manager Self Service -> Performance Management -> Performance Documents -> Current Documents and select an employee's Document
2. The Document opens with Manager Evaluation step in the default Tab Format
3. Click on Long Format and the view Toggles to Long Format without any issue
4. Click on Tab Format and the view toggles back without any issue
5. Click again on the task that is already selected, notice that the tabs disappear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document