OFCCP Regulations Indicate Disability Form Should be Blank After Submission
Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The disability self identification form provided by PeopleSoft in Self Service does not blank out the employee's previous answer.
According to OFCCP regulations, this should be blank after submission.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Self Service > Personal Information > Disability
2. Select "Yes - I have a disability"
3. Click Submit & OK
4. Self Service Confirmation - Are you sure you want to Save?
5. Click OK on Submission Confirmation Page
6. Navigation: Self Service > Personal Information > Disability
7. Validate Data Just Entered Does Not Appear
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms