ETL9.2: Time Admin Message: "Calendar with period id xxxx not built out to cover xxxx"
(Doc ID 1986904.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run Time Administration that includes a one day (saturday) rule, a misleading error message is entered into the TA Message Log. The message reads "Calendar with period id SATURDAY not built out to cover 2015-01-01 through 2015-03-20", which makes the end users think there is an issue. However, the payable time is created correctly as expected. Why is Time Admin generating this message when in fact the calendar has been built properly?
Calendar with period id SATURDAY not built out to cover 2015-01-01 through 2015-03-20.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create daily time calendar for only Saturday
2. create a template010 rule that uses the daily calendar to generate pay if more than 0 hours are reported for the Saturday
3. Report time for employee in workgroup that uses the rule and report time worked on a Saturday
4. Run Time Admin to create payable time
5. the message does appear in the message log and is confusing
Due to this issue, users often think there is an issue with the resulting payable time and lose time checking the actual payable time and the calendar to make sure it's build correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document