Several Issues When Adding Or Viewing Attachments During Supplier Registration
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eSupplier Connection - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Several issues when adding or viewing attachments during Supplier Registration:
Error encountered on Register Bidders page when adding Attachments for
multiple Profile Questions
1) Created two test files to use for the attachments
2) Add a new Profile Question (DM TEST) so that there are two questions that
are Question Type = Attachment. They are optional (not required).
3) Add the new question to the Registration Template. Make sure to check the
4) Go to Register Bidders component. There are two ways:
On Supplier Portal - Manage Events and Place Bids > Register Bidder
On Employee Portal - Suppliers > Supplier Registration > Register Bidders
5) Enter Step 1 info and hit Next
6) On Step 2, enter info until you get to the attachment questions
7) On the first attachment question, hit the paper clip icon, hit Upload,
then browse to find the first attachment file. Enter description and hit
8) Now go to the next question and hit the paper clip icon. See that the
attachment from the first question is here, which is wrong. There should be
a separate list of attachments for each question. Attachments for the first
question should not display when looking at attachments for the second
9) click the Upload button on the existing row, I get this error:
Upload requested on file TEST1.txt, which has already been uploaded.
Name:OnlineUpload PCPC:13004 Statement:213
Called from:PV_ATTACH_WRK.SCM_UPLOAD.FieldChange Statement:5
10) It is possible to add a new row and then attach the second file.
However, each question should only display attachments related to that
Adding more attachments when submitting the Supplier Registration process the
system displays only the last one attached and the Return button is not
1. Using VP1 add a New Profile Question to the Supplier registration
process.Also please mark this question and the ISO questions as Required
2. From Supplier Registration Templates select the SUPPLIER Template ID and
select the ISO and W-9 Form questions
3. Before proceeding further please verify that both VP1 and VP2 are marked
as Worklist and Email User
4. Change the URL from EMPLOYEE to SUPPLIER and Register a new Supplier
5. On the 2nd step please Attach first file to the ISO Certification
6. When we want to attach the 2nd Attachment for the W-9 Form the system is
displaying the first Attachment
7. After receiving the error we are able to add the 2nd Attachment
8. The rest of the details for submitting the supplier registration
Please note that the Submit button is appearing different that the others (it
is white) and may be confusing.
9. Navigate to the Worklist (sort by Date From) and identify the Approval
10. Select the Registration Details
Note that the Attachment displayed is only the 2nd one!
Also the Return button doesn't work
During Supplier Registration, required attachment is not saved when using
Save For Later.
1. Setup Supplier Request Template so that Save For Later is enabled and it
has a Profile Question with a required attachment.
2. Navigate to Suppliers > Supplier Registration > Register Suppliers.
3. Enter info on Step 1 and hit Next.
4. Begin answering questions on Step 2. Upload the required attachment.
5. Save For Later.
6. Navigate back to Suppliers > Supplier Registration > Register Suppliers.
7. Enter Registration ID and select Continue from where you left.
8. Answer remaining questions on Step 2 and hit Next
9. Page gives an error which says The following errors need to be corrected
-- One or multiple profile attachments are required.
10. Click on the View/Modify Attachment link. You will see the attachment is
11. Hit OK, the link changes back to Add Attachment. If you then hit Add
Attachment link, the attachment is gone.
When multiple files are attached, the file being attached will be the first
file that was uploaded and not individual files.
Getting error as "No Matching buffer found for level" in Maintain Bidder Page
when Bidder is registered without profile question attachment.
1. Disable AWE in Registration Setup.
2. Register the new Bidder. Do not enter profile question attachment.
3. Login to Employee portal
4. Go to Maintain Bidder Page and open the new Bidder id created.
5. Getting error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms