Student Activity Guide Next Button Not Working After PeopleTools 8.54.07
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Student Activity Guide Next button not working after PeopleTools 8.54.07
The code that enables the [Next] button on the Student Activity Guide no longer activates the [Next] button when it should.
When students complete an item, save the record and click on [Mark as Completed] the [Next] button should be available. This feature used to work in PeopleTools 8.53.09 but with the upgrade, it no longer functions as expected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
PeopleTools > Portal > Activity Guide > Manage Templates
1. Select Properties hyperlink for an Activity Guide Templates Title
Navigate to Advanced Options Tab
2. Click on Next button and navigate to Pagelet Options
Main Menu > Student Task WorkCenter
3. Start the Activity Guide and click on [Mark as Read]
4. The Task Progress updates correctly, but the Next button does not become available.
5. Button becomes available if user manually goes to the next item and clicks the Previous button.
The issue has the following business impact:
Users cannot implement feature.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms