EBI9.2: Invoice Approval keeping PS_BI_HDR.BI_APPROVAL_STATUS as Pending
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: PS_BI_HDR.BI_APPROVAL_STATUS field will remain as Pending when the invoice status is changed from RDY to NEW and the Cancel Save option is used.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Enable the Invoice Approval option for the Business Unit;
- Set the Approval Criterias;
- Add a new invoice and enter all the details;
- Change the status from NEW to RDY and send the invoice to the approval process. The PS_BI_HDR_BI_APPROVAL_STATUS will be Pending which is correct;
- Change the invoice status back from RDY to NEW; a message will be displayed that the approval process will be restarted; 2 options available, Ok for Save and Cancel for do not save. Choose Cancel;
- Transaction is still saved; the invoice will have the status NEW, but the PS_BI_HDR.BI_APPROVAL_STATUS field will be 2 (Pending).
When going further to the Approval Monitor and opening the Worklist entry, the system will display the invoice, but the BI_APPROVAL_STATUS will still be incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms