Last updated on JULY 06, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the eBenefit Election Review page for Life Events, with the page name = W3EB_LE_CONFIRM, the latest changes made to benefit plans for the Life Event in Progress are not being picked up. If there is a plan type 61 election and a plan type 67 waive, there should be no amount associated with the plan type 67 waive.
If there is a plan type 61 election and a plan type 67 waive, the amount associated with the plan type 61 election is showing for the plan type 67 waive.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enroll an employee in plan type 60 with pledge of $1000 and plan type 61 with a pledge of $3160
3. Create adoption life event March 2/15 this employee
4. Upload a document and log out
5. Log in as Administrator and approve the document
6. Log in as employee to complete adoption event and benefit elections
8. Clicked on Medical, Dental and Vision to add the new dependent and change to Family coverage.
9. Employee was eligible for HSA, chose to not enrol.
10. Submitted the elections; clicked on Next until the Benefit Election Review page was reached.
11. Checked the FSA and HSA enrollments. There is an issue - while the HSA election is waived, it is
carrying the FSA Plan Type 61 pledge forward, and shouldn't be.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms