Load Retro Deductions To Paysheets Process Does Not Populate Employee's Name Appropriately
(Doc ID 1992800.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an employee with multiple jobs has a retro deduction/refund, paysheets are created with either an incorrect name format or no name is populated at all. This causes users to be unable to see all existing paysheets for employees when searching only on name.
1. Create retro requests for an employee with multiple jobs including a change to the Job employment record 1.
2. Run the Retro deduction calculation process
3. Create paysheets and calculate the next payroll for the employee
4. Load the Retro Deductions to paysheets process
5. Review the Paysheets for the employee to see incorrect or missing names
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document