Requisition Settings Defaulting Does Not Work Properly When Using Create New Requisition Link
(Doc ID 2001275.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition Settings defaulting does not work properly when using Create New Req link
1) VP1 will be the test Requester with LAND_ON_REQ_SETTINGS_PG ePro Role Action associated with ePro Administrator role assigned to user profile.
2) Create a new requisitions by clicking Main Menu > eProcurement > Requisition.
3) Enter the line defaults for Suppliers, Category and unit of measure and click OK
4) Create Requisitions pages appears. Click the Special Requests
Default Values are Populated
5) Enter other attributes line item description, price and Qty. Click Add to Cart
6) 1 line added and click Checkout
7) Click save and Submit
8) Confirmation Page appears with new Requisition id and also having Create New Requisitions Link
Now click Create New Requisitions
9) The system does NOT land on Requisition Settings. Instead it takes the user to the Create Requisition page
10) Clicking the Special request link the Requisition Settings pages is displayed to enter the defaults
Enter the Line defaults as
Supplier : 0000000044
Category : FEES
Unit : BOX
Click OK button to enter the line details.
11)The value entered in Req. Settings pages are not populated when entering the line data for Line # 1
Since the values are not defaulted The user manually entered the different values
Supplier : 0000000045
Category : HIKING
Unit : EA
and clicked Add to Cart to enter the second line
12) Click Add More Items and then Special Request
The value entered in the Requisition Settings page is not defaulted to the
First line however subsequent line defaulting is happening
One line added and subsequent line ( Line # 2 ) Requisitions settings are populated correctly.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use the requisition settings page effectively
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document