Missing Top Menu and Requisition Summary on return from Direct Connect Supplier Page
(Doc ID 2003056.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Missing Top menu in the Create Requisition Component in eProcurment
Direct Connect Supplier is Setup
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Navigate to eProcurement > Create Requisition
2) Click on Web tab
3) Click 'link' to access external Supplier website
4) Supplier Website appears in PeopleSoft Frame
5) Select Item from Supplier site and click to Transfer to PeopleSoft
6) PeopleSoft UI displays with No Requisition Summary and Oracle Logo + Top Menu is missing
7) Click to go back to Supplier Site from Web Tab.
8) Supplier Site Opens up without PeopleSoft Frame.
Expected Result: When PS User returns from External Supplier site it is expected that
i)Oracle Logo + Top Menu is displayed
ii) Requisition Summary is displayed
iii) Supplier site displays in PeopleSoft Frame
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document