VAT Transaction Loader (FS_VATUPDFS) Does Not Process AP Lines When GL BU is Different From AP BU
(Doc ID 2008711.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transactions are not being loaded by VAT Transaction Load process when the distribution BU is different
Steps to Replicate:
1. Using delivered GL BUs FRA01, FRA03 and FRAE1; and AP BU FRA01
2. Link BUs FRA01 and FRAE1 to VAT Entity FRA01V, and FRA03 to FRA03V (Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > VAT and Intrastat > Value Added Tax > VAT Entity)
3. Set VAT Defaults VAT Apportionment Control to Distribution GL Business Unit (Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > General Ledger > VAT Defaults tab > Click on VAT Defaults link)
4. Set Business Unit InterUnit option (SHARE SetId) to Distribution Line GL Business Unit (Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > VAT and
Intrastat > Value Added Tax > Business Unit Interunit Option)
5. Create about 3 vouchers using AP BU FRA01 and each with one distribution line distributed to GL BU FRA01, FRA03 and FRAE1, respectively.
6. Post Vouchers
7. VCHR_ACCTG_LINE is updated with lines from above marked for distribution (VAT Dstrb Status = 'N')
8. Run VAT Transaction Loader for VAT Entity FRA01V and FRA03V
9. Only line distributed (VAT Dstrb Status = 'D') is the line where AP and GL BU are the same (FRA01)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document