Error Approving Modification on Non-person Profile: "First Operand of . is NULL, so Cannot Access Member SaveAdHocs. (180,236)"
(Doc ID 2009487.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error when approving modification on your own non-person profile
First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member SaveAdHocs. (180,236) EOAW_CORE.ApprovalManager.OnExecute Name:DoApprove PCPC:5819 Statement:89
Called from:HMAF_AWE.WRAPPERS.ApprovalManager.OnExecute Name:DoApprove Statement:7
Called from:JPM_JP_PERS_APPR.GBL.SavePostChange Statement:13
The first operand of the dot operator is the NULL value, indicating the lack of any object value. As a consequence, the given method or property cannot be used.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
PERSON profile setup:
- Transaction Name:JPMNonPersonProfiles
- Definition ID: ByProfileAdministrator
Content Section ‘Responsibilities’:
- Employee and Manager -> Approval Required
1. Navigate to MSS > Learning and Development > Current Team Profile
2. Select an Employee and add a new responsibility; Save.
3. Login with the employee chosen at step 3. Make sure the user profile has the Profile Administrator Role
4. Navigate to Workforce Development > Profile Management > Profiles > Approve Profile
5. Click on the Profile name link
6. Click Approve
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document