ETL9.2: ValidateCompTime Incorrectly Gives Negative Error 13504, 110 After Enrolling In New Comp Plan
(Doc ID 2015233.1)
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to report comptime taken for employee with a valid balance in their current complan, if a taken trc's hours combined with the hours taken from prior complan exceeds the balance they cannot enter the time as it throws an error.
Comp Plan %1 will reach a balance of %2 on %3. The minimum allowed is %4. (13504, 110)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Two compensatory time off plans share some trc's and also have unique trc's attached to it.
2. enroll employee into first comp plan
3. report comptime earned
4. run time admin to update balance
5. report comptime taken that will zero out the employee's balance
6. run time admin, verify the comptime balance is now zero
7. enroll employee into new comptime plan
8. report comptime earned for several days
9. run time admin to populate balance
10. report comptime taken trc, that was also used in previous comptime plan that has a zero balance, the hours taken should not exceed the hours available in the new plan
11. see if an error is generated stopping you from entering the comptime taken hours
Due to this issue, users cannot report comptime taken if the total hours for the taken trc in any of their plans exceeds the balance available in the current plan.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document