ELM 9.X: Learner Score Does Not Display Correctly in Class Details
(Doc ID 2018314.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Learner completes with 100% score for the last SCO, From View All Learning for Learner, Class Progress Page,Component progress displays an incorrect score.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1. Administrator creates a web-based SCORM 2004 Class that has passing required with completion score 80
2. Rebuild index for Catalog
3. Learner log in and enrolls in the course's class
4. Launches and completes the first SCO
5. Launches the second SCO
6. Then, launches the Last SCO and completes the test.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document