How To Delete A Person Record When Hire Action Is Withdrawn
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How can the user (e.g., Recruiting Administrator or HR Administrator) remove an applicant from the Manage Hires queue when the hire transaction is withdrawn, after the HR Administrator has already begun the hire process?
Here is scenario:
1. An applicant is processed and an offer is made. The applicant accepts, and is progressed to "ready to hire" status.
2. HR selects applicant from Manage Hires queue, adds/modifies personal data.
3. Recruiter withdraws the offer; HR receives alert about the cancellation. The notification to HR mentions the Delete ID process.
4. HR Administrator deletes the Employee ID using the Delete ID process.
5. Applicant is still listed in Manage Hires with status "Action Required".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms