Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1 Only Administrators have the ability to reopen an cancelled ePerformance Document in Define Criteria phase- Manager's should have this ability.
2. When re-opening a manager cancelled document (which was in Define criteria stage when cancelled), the document status is changing to Evaluation In Progress instead of Define Criteria stage
3. Reopened document shows a Reopen link in the Define Criteria Stage - and shows the following message when this link is used "This is a copy of the approved performance criteria"
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into the dbase as a Manager and go to Manager Self Service,Performance Management, Performance Documents, Cancel Documents
2. Select a document in Define Criteria status
3. Cancel the document in the Define Criteria stage
5. Check the document shows in the Cancelled Document search ( Manager Self Service,Performance Management, Performance Documents, Cancelled Documents)
6. Navigate to Main Menu > Workforce Development > Performance Management > Performance Documents > View Documents - cancelled document, document shows in list
7. Navigate to Main Menu > Workforce Development > Performance Management > Performance Documents Administrative Tasks > Reopen Document. Note the Manager cannot reopen the document since it does not show in their Cancelled Documents List
8. Administrator Reopens the document
9. Navigate to Main Menu > Workforce Development > Performance Management > Performance Documents > View Documents
10. The document status is showing as “Evaluation in Progress” though document was cancelled in Define Criteria step.
11. Log in a s a manager
12. Navigate to Main Menu > Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Performance Documents > Current Documents
13. Document status shows Evaluation in Progress instead of Define Criteria.
14. Log in as employee.
15. Navigate Main Menu > Self Service > Performance Management > My Performance Documents > Current Documents
16. The status shows as Evaluation in progress instead of Define Criteria
17. When reviewing the document it shows a Reopen Link in the Establish Criteria phase
18. Click the Reopen link and the document shows the following message "This is a copy of the approved performance criteria" at the top. This is erroneous since the Define Criteria phase has not yet been completed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms