PeopleCode Error: Invalid row number xx for class Rowset method GetRow. (2,263) When Event Rule for Health Savings Account Set to Ignore Plan for Life Event
(Doc ID 2039001.1)
Last updated on MAY 02, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to make elections in Benefits Enrollment in a Life Event in Self Service, the following error occurs:
Invalid row number 12 for class Rowset method GetRow. (2,263)
FUNCLIB_WEBENR.EVT_SUMMARY.FieldFormula Name:SetFirstRow PCPC:37811 Statement:610
Called from FUNCLIB_W3EBENR.EVT_SUMMARY.FieldFormula Name: Build_Row Statement:923
Called from FUNCLIB_W3EBENR.EVT_SUMMARY.FieldFormula:Name:Update_PT_Row Statement:1207
Called from FUNCLIB_W3EBENR.EVT_SUMMARY.FieldFormula Name:Update_Summary Statement:1276
Called from W3EB_ENR_SUMMARY.GBL.PreBuild Statement:6
A PeopleCode program has called an object method with an invalid value for the row number parameter. The row
number should be within the range of existing rows in the rowset.
1. Create a Life Event for a Divorce.
2. Enter the current date as the effective date.
3. Click OK.
4. In Benefits Enrollment, click the Edit button for Medical.
5. Select a plan that makes employee eligible for a Health Savings Account.
6. Click Update and Continue.
7. Health Savings Account enrollment page opens.
8. Click Update and Continue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document