FLUID/GSS: Transfer Employee to Position in Different Business Unit
(Doc ID 2043530.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Search Criteria when using the Guided Self Service Transfer Employee transaction will not allow the manager to select positions outside of their own Business Unit. The Search should allow the manager to select the Business Unit so that the direct report can be transferred to a new Position in a different Business Unit if needed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate: Manager Self Service > Job & Personal Information > Transfer Employee
2. Select Direct Report in a Position entered in Position Management
3. On GSS Questionnaire – Select “YES” to all Questions – Click “Next”
4. On Employee New Job Information Page – Locate the Position Under “New Information” Column
5. Click Magnifying Glass Icon Next to Position Number
6. Open Search Criteria to Show Criteria Options
7. Notice Business Unit is Defaulted to Current Business Unit
8. This criteria cannot be changed.
9. Enter Approved Position Number in Position Number Search
10. No Values Returned Since Position is Not in Current Business Unit
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document