ETL9.x: Dynamic Group Page Not Pulling Data Even For Groups That Employee Is Given Access To.
Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create new row security permission list by cloning HCDPALL permission list. On this new permission list remove some of the groups and limit the number of groups on this permission list to keep employee from having access to all employees. Assign this new permission list to an employee. The employee cannot access any of the groups assigned even after running:
Refresh Trans. SJT tables
Employee assigned to this new row level security permission list should have access to the dynamic groups associated to it.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps
1. copy row level security permission list 'HCDPALL' under: PeopleTools>Security>Permissions and Roles>Copy Permission Lists
2. remove all but a few of the groups associated to it under Set Up HCM>Security>Time and Labor Security>TL Permission List Security
3. assign this new row security permission list to a user profile
4. run the security refresh jobs: Refresh SJT_CLASS_ALL, Refresh TRANS_SJT_TABLES, Refresh SJT_OPR_CLS'
5. signout and sign in as that user
6. navigate to Set Up HCM>Security>Time and Labor Security>Dynamic Group and no groups she has access to can be found in search
Due to this issue, users cannot select the dynamic groups they should have access to
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms