How To Close a Return to Vendor (RTV) with Action Exchange
(Doc ID 2044855.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Exchange Return to Vendor (RTV) does not Close
Steps of replication:
1. Create a Purchase Order with two lines
2. Budget check and Dispatch the PO
3. Create TWO Receipt, one for each PO line
4. Similarly Create another Receipt for PO Line 2
5. Now Create an Return to Vendor with action Exchange for both Receipts on 2 PO Lines
6. Cancel Line 1 on Return to Vendor
7. Return to Vendor Line 1 is cancelled and Line 2 is Open. Save the Return to Vendor
8. Return to Vendor is now SHIPPED
9. Associate the Return to Vendor Line 2 in status SHIPPED and Action Exchange to a PO Line schedule. Add a new line to the existing PO.
In this case created PO Line 3 and On the PO Line Schedule added the Return to Vendor Details: WA001-0000000255 Return to Vendor Line Number 2
10. Return to Vendor Details on Line 3 and Save the PO
11. Budget check and Dispatch the PO
12. Setup the trace on process PO_RTVRECON
13. Run the Return to Vendor Close for Return to Vendor ID 255
14. Return to Vendor is NOT CLOSED, still shipped
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!