Employee Not Populated in SJT_PERSON Record when SCRTY_SJTUPD Person was Running
(Doc ID 2047216.1)
Last updated on MAY 05, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an employee is hired when SCRTY_SJTUPD is running, the employee is not properly populated in SJT_PERSON record. When this occurs the component search records are impacted and the SJT security jobs must be re-run for the employee record to be populated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Hire Employee Through Application - Add a Person & Add an Employee Org Relationship
2. Run the SCRTY_SJTUPD
3. Complete Hire While Job Running
4. Validate Employee Just Hired is Not Visible in Job Data
5. Complete SQL Queries on SJT_PERSON & PS_JOB to see if employee record is visible
6. Re-run SCRTY_SJTUPD job
7. Validate is Now Visible After 2nd SCRTY_SJTUPD is not visible in Job Data & SJT_PERSON tables
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document