Character Limit on License and Certifications (15 Characters) and Issued By Field (30 Characters)
(Doc ID 2051930.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Character Limit on License and Certifications
The License and Certifications section of the Person Profile/Qualifications section is giving an error regarding character limit for two fields that should allow 254 characters. The two fields giving errors are License/Certification Number and Issued By. The first says it cannot contain more than 15 characters, the latter more than 30 characters.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Workforce Development > Profile Management > Profiles > Person Profiles
2. Give a employee id in the employee id field and click search
3. Person Profile Page open for particular employee
4. Go to Qualification tab and click add button for Licenses and Certification
5. Type necessary characters in License/Certification Number and Issued By fields
6. Max Character limit is 254 but it was showing error in both fields with cannot contain more than 15 characters for License/Certification Number and 30 characters for Issued By
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document