Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Revenue Est & Commit Cntrl
When running ARUPDATE, AR_UPDATE2 ends in "No Success" with the following error.
Revenue Estimate Started (6832,1)
17 activities loaded for process (6832,3)
File: e:\pt85312b-retail\peopletools\src\psappeng\aedebug.hSQL error. Stmt #: 1623 Error Position: 0 Return: 8601 - [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or when the subquery is used as an expression.
[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL
Failed SQL stmt: UPDATE PS_RE_TRANS_TAO5 SET BUDGET_DT = ( SELECT X.BUDGET_DT FROM PS_RE_IN_DST_TAO5 X , PS_RE_TRANS_TAO5 WHERE PS_RE_TRANS_TAO5.BUSINESS_UNIT = X.BUSINESS_UNIT AND PS_RE_TRANS_TAO5.CUST_ID = X.CUST_ID AND PS_RE_TRANS_TAO5.ITEM = X.ITEM AND PS_RE_TRANS_TAO5.ITEM_LINE = X.ITEM_LINE AND PS_RE_TRANS_TAO5.PROCESS_INSTANCE = X.PROCESS_INSTANCE AND PS_RE_TRANS_TAO5.AR_SEQ_NUM = X.AR_SEQ_NUM AND PS_RE_TRANS_TAO5.REV_ITEM_SEQ_NUM = X.REV_ITEM_SEQ_NUM AND PS_RE_TRANS_TAO5.DST_SEQ_NUM = X.DST_SEQ_NUM) WHERE PROCESS_INSTANCE = 1379 AND SYNC_BUDGET_DT = 'Y' AND REV_SOURCE = 'B' AND 'N' = ( SELECT BUDGET_DT_OVER_FLG FROM PS_BUS_UNIT_OPT_AR B WHERE B.SETID = ( SELECT SETID FROM PS_SET_CNTRL_REC WHERE SETCNTRLVALUE = PS_RE_TRANS_TAO5.BUSINESS_UNIT AND RECNAME = 'BUS_UNIT_OPT_AR'))
Process 1379 ABENDED at Step AR_REV_EST.MASSAGE.BUDGETD2 (SQL) -- RC = 8601 (108,524)
Process %s ABENDED at Step %s.%s.%s (Action %s) -- RC = %s
PSAESRV completed service request at 19.51.38 2015-06-09
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enable commitment control for Billing, General Ledger and Receivables.
- In Billing - Integration Options make sure GL Level = BI Creates GL Acct Entries and AR Level = Bill Line is AR Open Item.
- Fund Code is set to Always Inherit for Inheritance Group 'Receivables and Billing'.
- IntraUnit Balancing Entries is enabled and Fund Code is balanced chartfield for Ledger Group.
- In Budget Definition Control Option = Tracking w/Budget and Account, Department and Fund Code are all Required.
- In Receivables Options make sure Synchronize Budget Date is enabled and Budget Date Override is disabled.
- Enter and post budget journal.
- Revenue Estimate is updated correctly.
- Add a new bill and enter 3 bill lines.
- For Acctg – Rev Distribution use the same Account , Fund Code and Department.
- Change status to RDY and save bill.
- Run Finalize and Print Invoices.
- Run Load Invoices to AR (PSJob BIJOB05).
- Run Create Accounting Entries.
- Run Budget Check.
- Recognized Revenue is updated correctly.
- Run ARUPDATE to post item.
- Create a Regular Deposit for business unit GBR01, bank UKBNK and account CHCK.
- Build payment worksheet.
- Select item for payment.
- Change Posting Action to Batch Standard.
- Run ARUPDATE to post payment.
- AR_UPDATE2 is running to No Success, process ABENDED at Step AR_REV_EST.MASSAGE.BUDGETD2 (Action SQL) -- RC = 8601.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot post any payments.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms