Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Requisition Header Attachment cannot be seen from the Approver's worklist.
1. Installation Options - No Commitment Control defined (Navigation: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain> Install> Installation Options > Products link)
2. BU setup - Workflow Approval Required = Enabled
3. Approval process setup - Approval process setup is defined with multiple stages at header and line level (navigation Enterprise Components> Approvals> Approvals> Approval Process Setup) for ePro Admin
4. User profile - Make sure the approver flag is selected and had the right value added. (navigation PeopleTools> Security> User Profiles> User Profiles).
5. Add multi comments
eProcurement > Administer Procurement > Maintain System Users and Roles > eProcurement Role Action > Action Name: MULTI_COMMENTS
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Login as VP1 - Create an ePro requisition with multiple comments with attachments.
Press and < Review and Submit >
2. Login as VP4 and check the header of the requisition
There is no possibility to review the requisition comments, even it is used the MULTI_COMMENTS action linked to the ePro Admin role.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms