Salary Admin Plan Changes not Updating Incumbents in Job Data
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Salary admin plan changes/updates are not updating incumbents in job data. After adding a row and changing the plan, it is not updating job.
1. Open Workforce Admin> Job Information>Job Data for Empl ID = KU0004.
2. Check that in Work Location tab job data record does not have the Override Position Data option.
3. Check the value for Salary Admin Plan (as SAP 1) in `Salary Plan¿ tab.
4. Open Org Development>Position Management>Maintain Position/Budgets >Add/Update Pos Info for the position related to Empl ID = KU0004 (Pos Number 19000400)
5. In Description tab assign to Salary Admin Plan the value SAP1 from Job Data (if they are not already equal)
6. Check that you have selected the update incumbent option for the position in Specific Information tab.
7. Now in Description tab assign to Salary Admin Plan the value SAP2 and Save.
8. Open Workforce Admin> Job Information>Job Data for Empl ID = KU0004.
9. In Work Location tab see that Salary Admin Plan still has the value SAP1 .
10. Conclusion: salary admin plan changes/updates are not updating incumbents in job data.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms