EBI9.1+: Billing Finalization Process Finalizes The Invoice For Inactive Customer
(Doc ID 2067229.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Billing Finalization/Proforma
Billing finalization process finalizes the bill For inactive customer.
Invoices should not be Finalized when the Customer is inactive.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Consolidated Header. Navigation: Main Menu, Billing, Maintain Bills, Create Consolidated Header.
- Create 2 Standard Bills. Navigation: Main Menu, Billing, Maintain Bills, Standard Billing.
- Attach Standard Invoices to the Consolidated Header and Change the Bill status to RDY.
- Inactivate the Customer. Navigation: Main Menu, Customers, Customer Information, General Information, General Info Tab. Change status to "Inactive".
- Run the Pre-process & Finalization Process (BIIVC000). Navigation: Billing, Maintain Bills, Attach and Detach Bills.
- The Bill got processed without any error and the Bill status changed to "INV".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document