Workflow Notification Alerts For Closed Purchase Orders (POs)
(Doc ID 2068693.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We run the Workflow notification process. If a Purchase Order (PO) is closed and an associated voucher is not received, than an alert notification is sent to the requester. The problem is the user cannot enter a receipt against a closed PO.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) First navigate to the Event Definition under Maintain Workflow here and make sure to Activate the event RECEIPT_NOTIFICATION_EVENT
2) In PeopleTools>Process Scheduler set up this Schedule name for the Job Name NEM_MAIN…Set to active…for testing I’ll click the Run Now box…you’ll need to add a recurrence name as well
3) Navigate to Administer Procurement >for test assign this role action to this role
4) We’ll use VP1 for our test…as he has this role assigned.
5) Check his email address
6) Now test with an ePro requisition
7) Source the Req to a PO
8)Create a Voucher and Copy the PO to the voucher
9) Run Voucher post and then close the voucher and run voucher post again.Now close the PO as well.
10)Now run the process
11)VP1 will receive the mail saying PO XXX for Requisition XXX has been vouchered but not yet received. Click the link to receive the purchase order:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document