Enrollment Information Not Saved when Entering Enroll by Employee Demands
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enrollment information cannot be saved when entering through Enroll by Employee Demands
For Administer Training > Student Enrollment > Enroll by Employee Demands, after showing Employee Demands information and checking on for an employee then save it, enrollment information could not be saved into a table.
On a page, it looks like save was done correctly (show "Saved"), but actually record was not saved.
From other than Enroll by Employee Demands page, enrollment information can be saved correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setups for Budget, Courses and Employee Demands
2. Navigate to Main Menu > Administer Training > Define Budget > Budget Period, add budget
3. Navigate to Main Menu > Administer Training > Training Budget > Identity Training
4. Add Employee Demand, Enter Employee Demand information
5. Navigate to Main Menu > Administer Training > Define Course/Cost Details > course, add course code
6. Navigate to Main Menu > Administer Training > Define Course/Cost Details > Course Sessions, add course
7. Navigate to Main Menu > Administer Training > Student Enrollment > Enroll by Employee Demands
8. Selecting the created Employee Demands information
9. Assigning the created Course and Course Session, and then selecting "Enrolled" on Attendance.
12. Run a query, enrollment not saved in the table
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms