EGL: While Deleting a Document Sequenced Journal "Getting SQL error in Exec. (2,280)" Error
(Doc ID 2090493.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While deleting a document sequenced journal getting fatal PeopleCode SQL error:
Steps to Replicate:
1. Enable Document sequencing for a business unit.
2. Navigate to General Ledger > Journals > Create/Update Journal entry. Create a new Journal for the business unit for which document sequencing is enabled & edit the journal.
3. Click on Doc Seq hyperlink on lines page & attempt to modify the document type. Enter a document deletion reason & hit OK.
4. Move out of the component discarding your changes
5. Navigate to General Ledger > Journals > Create/Update Journal entry. Reopen the same journal from search page & attempt to delete it from journal lines page
6. Enter document deletion reason when pop-up appears & hit OK
Please see Replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document