EGL9.2: While Deleting a Document Sequenced Journal Encountered “A fatal PeopleCode SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details.”
(Doc ID 2090493.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While deleting a document sequenced journal encountered below error:
“A fatal PeopleCode SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details.”
Before deleting the journal an attempt was made to modify the document type in lines page, however the journal changes were discarded & not saved.
1. Enable Document sequencing for a business unit.
2. Navigate to General Ledger > Journals > Create/Update Journal entry. Create a new Journal for the business unit for which document sequencing is enabled & edit the journal.
3. Click on Doc Seq hyperlink on lines page & attempt to modify the document type. Enter a document deletion reason & hit OK.
4. Move out of the component discarding your changes
5. Navigate to General Ledger > Journals > Create/Update Journal entry. Reopen the same journal from search page & attempt to delete it from journal lines page
6. Enter document deletion reason when pop-up appears & hit OK
Please see Replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document