Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After FSCM 9.2 Image 10 (<Bug 19140309>), imported BAI2 bank statements are signed and AP payments are displayed on the reconciliation pages with signed amounts.
Debit transactions will have a negative sign.
However, an unsigned (positive amount) manual bank statement transaction can be entered with a debit statement code which will show unsigned on the reconciliation pages, and so cannot be reconciled with the signed (negative) system transaction.
The following error will be displayed:
"The summed amount of transactions do not match. Amounts are different by xx.xx (9550,24)"
1. Import BAI2 statement > Bank statement debit transaction created with negative sign
2. Create a similar bank statement online with positive sign
3. Create voucher and pay it with same amount
4. Reconcile unsigned manual statement with payment > cannot reconcile due to message:
"The summed amount of transactions do not match. Amounts are different by 5.00 (9550,24)"
5. Reconcile signed imported statement with payment > reconciled successfully
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms