ETL9.2: TL_QUANTITY Not Properly Updated When Correcting Denied Leave By Changing TRC
(Doc ID 2094387.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears TL_QUANTITY is not properly updated when correcting denied leave by changing the TRC. This issue occurs when there are hours reported for one leave TRC (i.e. Vacation) on different days. The first day is Denied. Then later the Vacation Leave TRC on the timesheet page is changed from Vacation to Sick.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select elapsed biweekly time reporter enrolled in vacation and sick leave plans.
2. Reported Time Approval is setup at TRC level for both vacation and sick.
3. Verify / Note Vacation and Sick leave tl_quantity in tl_compleav_tbl before timesheet entry.
4. Report 8 hours Vacation on Friday week 1 then also report 4 Vacation on Wednesday of week 2. Also Report 4 hour REG on Wednesday of week 2. For all other week days report 8 hours REG.
5. Submit timesheet. Confirm hours reported for Vacation are in Needs Approval status.
6. Verify / Note Vacation and Sick leave tl_quantity in tl_compleav_tbl after timesheet entry.
7. Login as Manager and Deny Vacation reported on Friday week 1 only and submit. Verify reporting time status for the one day shows denied.
8. Verify / Note Vacation and Sick leave tl_quantity in tl_compleav_tbl after Denying time.
9. Go back to the same bi-weekly timesheet page and change the TRC from Vacation to Sick then submit. Confirm hours reported for Sick are in Needs Approval status.
10. Verify / Note Vacation and Sick leave tl_quantity in tl_compleav_tbl after Denying time. Confirm if tl_quantity was correctly updated as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document