Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EX_TRAN_PRCS fails with Unique Constraint at Update Paid Statuses - EX_SYNC_PMT.UPDSHPM.INSTMPPM (SQL) under the following condition:
1) Create a report with at least 31 lines
2) Submit and Approve
3) Stage and Post Liability
4) Run payment selection and once completed hold the majority of the lines on the report and pay the rest. (in this test, paid 5 lines, held 26)
5) Run the creation process and ensure pay cycle status = Completed
6) Without leaving the pay cycle page, run Payment Selection Process (paying remaining lines)
7) Run Payment Creation and ensure pay cycle status = Completed
8) Run Update Paid Statuses
Expected result: Not to encounter a unique constraint when running Update Paid Statuses process.
Actual result: Encounter a unique constraint error when running Update Paid Statuses.
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms